This family has autosomal matches at ancestry.com with Y DNA group KK, and specifically has a common ancestor with family ID 198402 in that group. http://piercedna.com/pedigrees/pedigrees-by-group/112-group-kk
1. Reuben PIERCE, b. about 1768 in South Carolina, d. aft 1850. He married Lavicy. Reuben is first identified on the 1809 tax digest of Jackson County, GA. Hall County, GA was created from Jackson County in 1818 and Reuben is found on the 1820 census of Hall County, GA, but he probably had not moved. On the 1830 and 1840 census, Reuben is living in Hall County, GA, but had moved to the northern part of the county. On the 1850 census, Reuben is living in Lumpkin County, GA. He and Vicy are also found in the Hightower Baptist Church Minutes in 1850. This is the last record found for him.
2. Andrew Jackson (Jack) Pierce was born July 16, 1815 in Hall Co., GA, and
died May 20, 1892 in Cleburne Johnson Co., TX. He married Nancy Emaline
Abercrombie July 02, 1837 in Lumpkin, GA Cherokee GA, daughter of John
Abercrombie and Fannie Cavender. She was born April 28 1820, in GA, and died April 28, 1878, in Cleburne Johnson County TX. Both AJ & Nancy Pierce are buried in the Pierce Cemetery at Goatneck, Joshnson County TX.
3. Fannie Kansas Pierce, born abt 1858 Cherokee County, Georgia, married
James K. Polk Taylor, 13 Sep 1873, died unknown
4. George Franklin Taylor, born 07 Aug 1876 Texas, married Lavurne Wilbanks, 28 Jun 1899, died 28 May 1955, Colorado City, Mitchell, Texas.
5. N.L. Taylor, born 09 Feb 1910, Graham, Young County, Texas, married Kathryn Jean Stephens, 21 Mar 1939, Las Cruces, New Mexico, died 15 Apr 1994, Abilene, Taylor County, Texas.