ID B181371 (Group YY)
1. Elias Pearce 1807 – 1863 Twiggs County, Ga. Married Lucinda Griffin July 9, 1848 Twiggs County, Ga., widow of Henry Solomon. Elias Pearce had no other children than Edward. Lucinda and her first husband are buried together. Burial for Elias is unknown.
The parents of Elias are listed in his Bible record as Jacob and Sarah Pearce – a Jacob Pearce is found on the 1840 Twiggs County Georgia census, but not on the 1850 census – he was born between 1760 – 1770.
2. Edward Coke Pearce b 1849 Twiggs County, Ga. d. 1886 Georgia married Georgia Allen Sept. 21, 1871 Bibb County, Ga.
Other children: Lilly, Rosa, Annie and 2 sons who died as infants. Burial places unknown. They lived in Houston County, Ga.
3. Paul Griffin Pearce b. 1880 Ga d. 1941 Ga married Minnie Long about 1904 married Nettie Grace Tillman Jan. 30, 1916 Georgia
Paul and Minnie had 2 children before her death in 1910. Paul and Nettie had 7 children, 4 lived to adulthood. Paul and Nettie are buried in Columbus, Georgia. Minnie is buried in Ft. Valley.
4. Edward Coke Pearce b. 1905 Ga d. 1976 Ala married Onyx Alta Sanders Sept. 21, 1929 Georgia
2 other sons, Edward and James (both deceased)
5. Charles Alvin Pearce b. 1939 Georgia d. 2005 NC