ID 32340 (Group G)
1. James Pearce, b. 25 Dec 1765 Bedford County, Virginia, d. 1838 Jackson County, Alabama.
m. Martha Selah "Celia" Bartlett, b. 1786, d.?
2. Allen Pearce, b. 18 Sep 1797 Virginia, d. 6 Oct 1848 Princeton, Caldwell County, Kentucky.
m. Mary "Polly " W. Morse, b. 3 Aug 1810, d. 16 Apr 1859
3. Nicholas Bartlett Pearce, b. 20 Jul 1828 Princeton, Caldwell County, Kentucky, d. 8 Mar 1894, Dallas County, Dallas, Texas.
m. Nancy Kathrine 'Nannie' Smith, b. 25 Feb 1837, d. 3 Oct 1885
4. Bartlett Pearce, b. 18 Feb 1867 Ft. Smith Arkansas, d. 9 Dec 1945 Osage Township, Benton County, Arkansas.
m. Mary Ella Fields, b. 7 Sep 1871, d. 31 Aug 1944
5. Lindsey Pearce, b. 17 Apr 1897 Benton County, Arkansas, d. 10 Sep 1984
m. Edie Emma Allen, b.7 Jul 1900, d.1 Jan 1989
ID 156071 (Group G)
1. Robert Daniel Pearce
2. James Pearce was born Feb 4, 1791 in Knox County, TN and died Nov 19, 1864 in Olive Township, Madison County, Il. James Pearce married Lucinda Allison on May 10, 1810 in Knox County, Kentucky. She was the daughter of Hugh Allison and Rebecca Hart Sanders.
They had 9 Children:
1) Hugh Allison Pearce b Feb 13, 1811 in Whitley County, KY
2) Robert Bartlett Pearce b Jan 10, 1813 in Whitley County, KY
3) William Wriley Pearce b Jun 10, 1815 in Whitley County, KY
4) Isaac Wiley Pearce b Dec 3, 1817 in Madison County, IL
5) Joseph Bartlett Pearce b April 25, 1820 in Madison County, IL
6) Alfred Cole Pearce b Sept 11, 1823 in Madison County, IL
7) Rebecca Malinda Pearce b Jan 6, 1827 in Madison County, IL
8) Francis Marion Pearce b March 18, 1830 in Madison County, IL (near Grantfork)
9) James Pearce Jr b April 4, 1834 in Saline Township, Madison County, IL
James Pearce married Frances Martin on Feb 26, 1837 in Madison County, Illinois. Frances Martin was born Aug 13, 1803.
They had 5 children:
1) Mary Ann Pearce b Feb 21, 1838
2) Mathias Brown Pearce b March 29, 1839
3) Sarah Ellen Pearce b Nov 6, 1840
4) Thomas Newton Pearce b June 18, 1842
5) Rachel Miranda Pearce b July 10, 1846
3. Hugh Allison Pearce was born Feb 13, 1811 in Whitley County, KY and died October 28, 1850 in Louisiana. He is buried in the Caddo Parrish, Shreveport, Louisiana.
Hugh A. Pearce served in the 1831 Black Hawk War in Captain John P Lawrence's Company of the Illinois Militia. In 1838, Hugh A Pearce was appointed constable of Jackson Township.
Hugh A. Pearce married Susannah "Susan" Cason/Conn on July 30, 1829 in Leef Township, Madison County, Illinois. Susan Cason was the daughter of Hillary Cason and Mary Smith Cason.
4. James D. Pearce born to Hugh Allison and Susan (Conn) Pearce February 17,1835 in Arkansas. The family lived in Arkansas where five of their six children were born, then moved to Shreveport, Louisana and on to Bosqueville, McLennan County, Texas.
Three of their six children died in August 1870 from hepatitis; Emma J., John W., and Mary M. Pearce. They were buried in Bosqueville, Texas but the cemetery was moved later when a lake was built. The surviving children were Margaret Ann, Sarah Catherine and James Alfred Pearce.
5. James Alfred Pearce was born August 23, 1869 in McLennan County, Texas and died April 12, 1942.
ID 115724 (Group G)
1. Lewis Pierce b. 1767 Pennsylvania d. Oct 1845 Ohio m. Cassandra Penic (sp ?) Sept 1793
(They had 3 children but Cassandra may have died after the second and Lewis remarried because there is 12 years between the second and third child.)
2. Jonathan Pierce (Found Census 1860) b. 1794 Allegheny, Pennsylvania d.? m. Maria Bell b. July 5, 1801 - d.?
(They had 9 children at the time of the federal census.)
3. John Pierce b. 1838 Monongahela, Westmoreland, PA d. ? m. Nancy (last name unknown) b. abt 1842
Monongahela, Westmoreland, PA
(They had 7 children, John being the youngest on the 1880 United States Federal Cesus. They lived in Forward, Allegheny, Pennsylvania.)
4. John S Pierce b. August 2, 1879 Monongahela, Washington, PA d. July 4, 1945 Denver, CO m. Jessie Pearl Sibbitt (Jessie's nic name was "Sudie" her parents Lewis Sibbitt & Alice Craich) b. Sept 2, 1879 Coal Center, PA d. April 1, 1940 Denver, Colo.
(They had four children 3 girls and a boy. Their movements as a family were easily traced via the newspapers articles and census records. John moved to Colorado due to his health.)
5. John Shugart Pierce (Certificate of Death) b. May 26, 1912 Pennsylvania d. June 26, 1972 Denver, Colorado m. Francis Weymouth Brewer b. August 2, 1911 Hampton Virgina d. April 17, 1994 Holland - lived with my uncle who was stationed over seas.
(They had 2 children, Lelia Francis Pierce b. 1934 d. 2004 and Living.)
ID 391389 (Group G)
1. Robert A. Pearce was born about 1814 in Tennessee and died 19 Mar 1850 in Thomas County, Georgia. Robert married Mary Martha Everett, daughter of Aaron Everett and Mary Martha Slater on 16 Nov 1843 in Thomas County, Georgia. She was born about 1830 in Thomas County, Georgia and died about 1862 in Wakulla County, Florida.
They had 3 children:
1) James Jackson Pearce, born 3 Aug 1845 in Thomas County, Georgia.
2) Mary Frances Pearce, born about 1847 in Thomas County, Georgia.
3) Robert A. Pearce, Jr., born about 1849 in Thomas County, Georgia.
2. James Jackson Pearce was born 3 Aug 1845 in Thomas County, Georgia and died 30 Apr 1928 in Wakulla County, Florida. He married Florida Elizabeth Ferrell, daughter of Alsey May Ferrell and Amanda Elizabeth Robertson, on 28 May 1868. She was born 13 Dec 1850 in Wakulla County, Florida and died 11 Feb 1934 in Chattahoochee, Jackson County, Florida.
They had 5 children:
1) Sallie Knox Pearce, born 9 Sep 1869 in Wakulla County, Florida.
2) James Gordon Pearce, born about 1875 in Wakulla County, Florida.
3) Bertha Elizabeth Pearce, born 9 Jan 1881 in Wakulla County, Florida.
4) Arthur Randolph Pearce, born 3 Feb 1883 in Wakulla County, Florida.
5) Harry Lee Pearce, born 29 Jul 1887 in Wakulla County, Florida.
3. Arthur Randolph Pearce was born 3 Feb 1883 in Wakulla County, Florida and died 21 Jun 1958 in Crawfordville, Wakulla County, Florida. He married Mabel Jakie Moody, daughter of David L. Moody and Cornelia Butler. She was born 21 Mar 1890 in Wakulla County, Florida and died on 2 Mar 1979 in Tallahassee, Leon County, Florida.
They had 2 children:
1) Jack Moody Pearce, born 5 May 1912 in Wakulla County, Florida.
2) Arthur Randolph Pearce, Jr., born 11 Sep 1915 in Wakulla County, Florida.
4. Jack Moody Pearce was born 5 May 1912 in Wakulla County, Florida and died 2 Jan 1979 in Tallahassee, Leon County, Florida. He married Evalena Schaker, daughter of Albert Colbert Schaker and Blanche Lee Smith on 1 Feb 1936. She was born 10 Oct 1916 in Tampa, Hillsborough County, Florida and died 26 Jun 1995 in Tallahassee, Leon County, Florida.
ID 721345 (Group G)
1. Joseph Pearce married Annetje Miller in New York City 9 July 1743. Where he died is unknown as are his parents. There has been some guessing that his parents were John Pearce and Maria Delamater in NY but we have no proof of that.
2. Thomas Pearce born about 1745 in New York City area to Joseph Pearce and Annetje Miller. Married Mary Barnes around 1768 supposedly in Maryland. This marriage we have not found record of, just mentioned in family Bible. He resided in Berkeley County, VA in 1783 for certain, then in Fleming, KY 1799-1800 and then moved to Urbana, Champaign, Ohio in 1801. He died in Urbana in June 1826 and is said to be buried on a family farm.
3. John Pearce born about 1782 in Virginia or Maryland to Thomas Pearce and Mary Barnes. Married Elizabeth Stewart in October 1806 in Champaign County, OH. He moved his family to Fountain County and then followed another son to Iowa after the death of his wife. He died in Marion County, Iowa in 1857.
4. Joseph Pearce born about 1808 in Champaign, Ohio to John Pearce and Elizabeth Stewart. Married Louisa Martin in December, 1835 in Fountain County, IN. He died in Benton County, IN in 1886.
5. Fernanders E. Pearce born in 1848 in Benton County, Indiana to Joseph Pearce and Louisa Martin. Married Sally Alice Baugh in June 1872 in Tippecanoe County, Indiana. He died in Noblesville, IN in 1918.
6. Harry Oliver Pearce born in 1874 in Tippecanoe County, Indiana to Ferndanders Pearce and Sally Alice Baugh. Married Bertha Ridgely January 1907 in Lafayette, Indiana. He died in Valley City, ND in 1943.
7. William Ridgely Pearce born in 1910 in Lafayette, Indiana to Harry Oliver Pearce and Bertha Ridgely. Married Jean Murray June 1936 in Mott, North Dakota. He died in Bismarck, ND in 1978.
ID 500140 (Group G)
1. Albert Pierce, b. 27 January 1812, Sevierville, Sevier Co., TN, d. 11 July 1893, Jefferson Co. TN, m. Mahala Davis, b. 5 Mar 1807, Jefferson City, Jefferson Co., TN, d. 6 Mar 1884 Dandridge, Jefferson, Co., TN;
2. Benjamin S Pierce, b. May 1843, 2nd District, Jefferson Co., TN, d. 23 Jun 1911, Piedmont, Jefferson Co., TN, m. Helena Whaley, b. Mar 1844, Jefferson Co., TN, d. Jefferson Co., TN;
3. Fenelon Frank Pierce, b. 17 Feb 1867, Jefferson Co., TN, d. 9 Jun 1947 Knoxville, Knox, TN, m. Rachel B Roddy, b. 17 Mar 1867, TN, D. 24 Nov 1949, Oak Ridge, Anderson, TN;
4. Milburn Leslie “ML” Pierce, b. 13 Sep 1900 Knoxville, Knox County, TN, d. 6 Sep 1954 Knoxville, Knox, TN, m. Zella Zora Jett, b: 25 Jul 1902 Anderson County, TN, d: 21 Nov 1896 Oak Ridge, Anderson, TN.
ID 935154 (Group G)
1. Joseph Pearce (b. 1725 d. ?). Married Annetje Miller (b. 1725 d. 1800) on 9 Jul 1743 in New York City. They had 4 children (Thomas, Daniel, James, Robert).
2. Thomas Pearce (b. 13 Feb 1745 in New York City d. 15 Jun 1826 in Urbana, Ohio). Married Mary Barnes (b. 1742 d. prior to 1799) on 13 Jan 1768 in Maryland. They had 10 children (Joseph, Lewis, Elizabeth, Thomas, James, John, Jane, Jesse, Mary, Andrew). Married Elizabeth Collins (b. 1780 d. 21 Nov 1851) on 7 Jul 1799 in Fleming County, Kentucky. They had 7 children (William, Milton, Harvey, Clarissa, Wesley, Rhuey, Sarah).
3. William Pearce (b. 13 Feb 1801 in Urbana, Ohio d. 8 Jul 1864 in Saline County, Illinois) son of Thomas and Elizabeth. Married Margaret Gray (b. 26 Dec 1811 in Saline County, Illinois d. 27 Jul 1862 in Saline County, Illinois) on 21 on Nov 1827 in Ohio. They had 10 children (Lemuel, Elizabeth, John, Mary, Cynthia, Sarah, Martha, Hannah, Emily, William).
4. Lemuel Jackson Pearce (b. 27 Nov 1828 in Bond County, Illinois d. 4 Jan 1878 in Bond County, Illinois). Married Sarah Ann Hobbs (b. 1832 d. ?) on 3 Apr 1851 in Pocahontas, Illinois. They had 8 children (John, James, William, Thomas, Joseph, Charles, Edward, Jesse).
5. John Oliver Pearce (b. Oct 1853 in Illinois d. 1929 in Salida, Colorado). Married Clara Ann Stevens (b. 1865 in Indiana d. 19 Oct 1910 in Greeley, Colorado) on 5 Apr 1882 in Pocahontas, Illinois. They had 3 children (Bessie, Allen, Bertha)
6. Allen Lemuel Pearce (b. 16 Aug 1886 in Pocahontas, Illinois d. 28 Aug 1969 in Cheyenne, Wyoming). Married Jeane Leah Chandler (b. 18 Oct 1887 d. 15 Aug 1983) on 29 Nov 1911 in Fort Collins, Colorado. They had 2 children (John, Clara). Married Fern Edna Sturgeon (b. 27 Dec 1907 in Illinois d. 25 Dec 1986) on 15 Sep 1932 in Kimball, Nebraska. They had one child.