ID 55591 (Group Q)
1. SPOTSWOOD PIERCE/PEARCE, b. ca 1781 probably in Caswell Co., NC. Spotswood was bound out in 1794 in Caswell Co., NC as an orphan. He was bound out to a Job Siddle. (Two days after Spotswood was bound out, a Philadelphia Pearce/Pierce married one John Bullis/Bulles in Caswell Co., NC. She is possibly related but no proof as yet). Spotswood d. ca 1828 in Newton Co., GA. He married ELIZABETH (surname unknown), who died in Russell Co., AL. CHILDREN were: Thomas W.; William; Benjamin; Caroline; Milly Ann; Rebecca; Elizabeth; Catherine; Sarah; and Berry Spotswood.
2. THOMAS W. PIERCE, b. ca 1804 probably in Hancock Co., GA. He died after the 1860 Census in Independence Co., AR. Thomas married MARY BOSTWICK (dau. of John Bostwick and Elizabeth Mitcham) on 12 Nov. 1828 in Walton Co., GA. CHILDREN were: Francis Marion; James; Henry; Elizabeth Ann; Mary V.;
Thomas L.; and William B.
3. FRANCIS MARION PIERCE, b. 01 Oct. 1830 in Newton Co., GA. He died 24 Dec. 1874 in Stewart Co., GA. Francis married SUSAN EMILY GAWLEY (dau. of. Robert Franklin Gawley and Zelphy Delk) on 31 May 1854 in Stewart Co., GA. CHILDREN were: Gabriella Pearl; Frances Medora; Charles; Emma; Franklin B.; Homer Lucius; Laura; Susan; William; Carrie; Thomas; and Olive.
4. HOMER LUCIUS PIERCE, b. 17 Apr. 1866 in Lumpkin, Stewart Co., GA. He died 10 Nov. 1941 in Parrott, Terrell Co., GA. Homer married HEPSEY NANCY VEAL (dau. of Francis Marion DeKalb Veal and Hepsey Ann Grubbs) on 8 Dec. 1888 in Louisville, Barbour Co., AL. CHILDREN were: Marvin DeKalb; Juanita May; Emmett Lucius; Hubert Veal; and Francis Dowdle.
5. EMMETT LUCIUS PIERCE, b. 28 Sept. 1898 in Parrott, Terrell Co, GA. He died 10 Oct. 1932 in Webster Co., GA. Emmett married LEONORA ETHEL HERRING (dau. of Rev. Theodore Judson Herring and Nina Salome Limeberger) on 17 Aug. 1919 in Parrott, Terrell Co., GA. CHILDREN were: Robert Theodore; James
LeRoy; and Malcolm Emmett.
ID 70082 (Group Q)
1. Samuel Pearce
b Little Compton, R.I. 29 Jan 1734
d Warren, R.I. Bef Sept 1796
m Little Compton, R.I. 12 Nov 1755
Married to Betsy/Betty/Elizabeth Simmons
2. James Pearce
b Warren, R.I. (Prob) 10 Dec 1765
d Prob N. C. Aft 1834
m Camden Co, N.C. (Prob) Bef 28 Mar 1803
Married to Sally/Sarah McBride
3. Samuel Pearce
b N.C. 9 Apr 1812
d Henderson Co. Tenn.
m ca 1836
Married to Sarah Collins
4. J.D./Jerry/Jeremiah Pearce
b Tennessee 6 March 1837
d Durant OK 13 Feb 1901
m Mifflin, Tn 22 Nov 1866
Married to Mary G. Pruitt
5. Hubert Edward Pearce
b Lonoke Ark 25 May 1873
d Clarendon Ark 11 Dec 1949
m Monroe County 26 April 1899
Married to Bettie Fanchier Black
ID 100781 (Group Q)
1. Richard Pearce born in Bristol, Somerset England 1615.
Died Portsmouth, Newport County, Rhode Island about September 1678.
Married in Waltham Abbey, County Essex, England May 5, 1642. Married to Susannah Wright.
2. William Pearce born in Portsmouth Rhode Island about 1660.
Married to Hannah. Bought land in Westchester County, Mamaroneck in 1694.
Moved to Long Island in 1698. Four children.
3. Richard Pearce born about 1693. Living in Cow Neck, Hempstead Long Island.
Died in 1744. Married Susannah. Three children.
4. Samuel Pearce married Abigail Powell in 1738. Resided in Hempstead, Long Island.
Died in 1758. Nine children.
5. Richard Pearce / Pierce born in Hempstead Long Island about 1750. Died in 1822.
Married Abigail Alburtis September 27, 1768. Married second wife Peggy Knight.
Moved to Montgomery County, Christiansburg Virginia in 1789. Nine children.
6. William Pierce born 1787 in Christiansburg Virginia. Died July 12, 1874.
Married Jane Smith October 29, 1811. Moved to Vinton County, Radcliff, Ohio. Fourteen children.
7. Wesley Pierce Born March 15, 1834. Died January 23, 1917. Married Catherine Stull March 29, 1853. Six children.
8. Hiram Pierce born 1855 Vinton County, Radcliff Ohio. Died May 1, 1930 Vinton County Radcliff Ohio.
Married Maggie Cooper on January 15, 1880. Four Children.
9. Wallace Kirtland Pierce born November 16, 1897. Vinton County, Radcliff Ohio.
Died July 10, 1974, Vinton County McArthur, Ohio. Married Lora Petty August 6, 1919. Six Children.
ID 170977 (Group Q)
1. Richard Pierce b 1733/34 Bristol MA, d 1822 Christiansburg VA,
m 1768 Abigail Alburtus/Alburtis b 1742/48
m 1773/76 Margaret Knight (aka Peggy) b 1736, d 1789 (?)
2. Thomas Pierce b 1796 Botetourt Co VA, d 1855 Delaware Co IN,
m 1819 Susanna Thompson b 1827, d 1879 Delaware Co IN
3. Calaway Pierce b 15 SEP 1822 Montgomery County VA, d FEB 1916 Delaware
County IN (aka Callaway, Calloway, Caloway)
m 1849 Ruanna(h) Goodpasture b 1827 Warren Co OH, d 1879
Delaware Co IN
m 1883 Matilda Luce McAllister b 1829 Miami Co OH, d 1910
Delaware Co IN
4. Thomas C Pierce b 1849 Delaware Co IN, d 1938 Delaware Co IN
m 21 Sep1872 Mary E. Huffman b 4 Jul 1852 Rockingham Co VA, d 17 May 1915
Delaware Co IN
5. Thomas C Pierce b Oct 28 1894, Middleton, Henry Co IN
d 1971 Anderson, Madison Co IN
m 4 Jun 1914 Doris Cuba Hall b 17 Mar 1896 Middleton, Henry Co IN, d 5 Dec
1980 Anderson, Madison Co IN
6. Jack Willis Pierce b 17 Jun 1930 Pendleton, Madison Co IN
d 4 Dec 2017 Lake Tallavana, Havana Co FL
m Jun 1951 Dawn Gloria Smith b 1926 Windsor, York Co PA, d 3 Dec 2012
ID N143073 (Group Q)
1. James P. Pierce/Pearce. Born July 3, 1809 in Putnam County, Georgia. Died January 24, 1890 in DeKalb County (Diamond District), Georgia. James was a native of Putnam County and lived in Putnam to the age of twenty-one when he settled in DeKalb County (Diamond District). The Pierce/Pearce families were among the pioneer settlers of Putnam County. James married Elizabeth Alford, abt. 1830 and had eleven children: Nancy, William B., Caroline, Andrew J., Milley A., George W., Sarah, Georgian, Mary, Ellin and Louisa. Elizabeth was born November 15, 1816. Elizabeth passed away on January 22, 1891.
2. George W. Pierce. Born May 4, 1843 in DeKalb County, Georgia. George served in the Confederate Army. He married Nancy Jane Mitchell, April 2, 1865. Jane passed away in 1876. George and Jane had six children: Julius, William, H. Warner, Alice, Arthur, Luther. He married Catherine Adams in 1877. They had six children: Andrew Jack, Earnest, John, Finnie, Annie and Minnie.
3. Luther Pierce. Born abt 1872 in DeKalb County, Georgia. Died July 13, 1916 in DeKalb County, Georgia. He married Celia Stanfill in 1899. They had four children: Theodore Roosevelt, McKinley, Letha and Woodrow. Celia was born 1881 in Walterboro, Colleton County, South Carolina. Celia’s last record was in 1930, Rockmart, Polk County, Georgia where she was working in a Cotton Mill and living in a boarding house with the Shanks family.
4. Theodore Roosevelt Pierce. Born November 3, 1905 in DeKalb County, Georgia. Died December 1977 in Fulton County, Georgia. Theodore served in the 1st Cavalry Douglas, Arizona 1920-1921. He married Addie Bell Cohran abt 1930. They had four children. Addie Bell was born May 12, 1910 and died November 2, 1987.